We call it home...
The goal of the Clarkesville Main Street program is to cultivate a thriving Downtown business district with a diverse cultural experience and living environment. The program is grounded in the principles of historic preservation and the National Main Street Center’s four-point approach to downtown revitalization; Organization, Design, Economic Development & Promotion.
Main Street’s focus is dedicated to the following:
- Administration of Façade & Sign Grant
- Sponsor quality events & activities
- Cultivate community partnerships
- Promotions through weekly newsletter & social media
- Signs & Banner program to enhance downtown ascetics
- Liaison to Clarkesville Business & Community Association
- Manage the Mauldin House Visitor Center
- Preservation of Historic District
- Resource for new business owners